Monday, July 27, 2009

A Trip to Taco Bell

Glory Hallelujah! Today I took a trip to the most disgusting fast food joint on the planet, Taco Bell! The faux Mexican, diarrhea inducing, just-add-water slop they call food always leaves a horrifying taste in my mouth.
.
But perhaps the most disgusting (and hilarious) thing I experienced at this hell hole was a sign above the job applications on the counter. Look familiar? I put it next to the sign near the Mexico-U.S. border, just in case you aren't aware of the warning to oncoming traffic.
.
I know Taco Bell tries to pass itself off as a Mexican food place, but seriously? A mexican guy in the same position as the guy in the border sign next to a soccer ball?
.
All that's missing in Taco Bell's sign is a sombrero and a car full of undocumented workers.
.
Even Colonel Sanders would say "Damn, that's racist".

No comments:

Post a Comment