Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Obama Shows his Pimp Hand

In news that made me chuckle, the Associated Press reports that PETA is sending Barack Obama a humane fly-catching device after he swatted a fly during an interview for CNBC.

Seriously PETA?

Obama gave the fly fair warning, saying "Get out of here." When the fly failed to heed his warning, he pimp-slapped it with the lightning fast reflexes of a presidential ninja.

Some may claim that the fly cannot understand English and was therefore an innocent victim. I call BS. I can't speak to dogs, but if one growls at me I'm going to move in the opposite direction. I don't speak Parseltongue, but if a rattlesnake shakes it's ass I know I'll get hurt if I go near it. (Oddly, I take similar caution when human females shake their asses.)

The fly was picking a fight with our president, and was therefore picking a fight with America. The Japanese or the Taliban could have advised the fly on the consequences of its actions.

You mess with Obama, he's gonna bring the smackdown. Lesson learned.

4 comments:

  1. "(Oddly, I take similar caution when human females shake their asses.)"

    LOLZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you're gonna die a painful death in either situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That PETA story is so ridiculous! Wow, it is wrong to hurt a fly?! Fly abuse?! Yikes, I cannot stand those annoying insects. That is why fly swatters and Raid were invented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, and Obama even warned the fly. The fly was a dick, so he had it coming.

    ReplyDelete