Saturday, April 30, 2011

Making Fun of Silly Hats

I am amazed at how the media managed to get people to care about the royal wedding.  But I am even more amazed by pictures of the outrageous hats that attended the wedding.  So I've taken it upon myself to make fun of some of my favorites.  Here we go.


This person looks like she is crafted entirely out of wicker.  And like wicker, I’m guessing she’s very pretty to look at and very noisy when you sit on her.

This picture is deceptive because she’s wearing the hat right-side up.  The hat is so baller that it turns the rest of the world upside down.


Oh look, the black smoke monster from Lost showed up and attacked m’lady’s head.

Remember in The Brave Little Toaster when the giant electromagnet came to kill everyone?

The hat is actually normal sized, her head is just extremely tiny. 

“Here’s what I’m thinking.  We are going to turn your head into a battleaxe.  Brilliant?  Thought so.”

Captured on film:  the exact moment that Fawkes the Phoenix exploded in a cloud of ash to be reborn.

The barbed wire keeps the foreigners out of her hat.

Anakin Skywalker wouldn’t stand a chance in a pod race against that.

“Just  because I’m dressed like a river doesn’t mean you can park your canoe on my head."

This is what happens when even your brain is trying to escape your ridiculous headwear.

So PETA has no problem with wearing slugs on your head?

She is required to stand in front of railroad crossings to stop pedestrians.

Behold!  The Kraken!
“I murdered that purple dinosaur and wore his entrails upon my head as a crown.  I felt nothing.” 











5 comments:

  1. LOL, I wonder if they could pull an elephant out of those hats!

    Speaking of hats (but not the silly kind), I just noticed your profile pic is an artwork of your real photo. Masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like my cartoony alter-ego.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see the Queen hat-troll everyone at the Royal Wedding. Everyone had satellite dishes on their heads, and she came out with a run-of-the-mill normal hat.

    She's a funny ol' bitch, that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA I just laughed so hard!! Well done, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The people get more laugh easily by seeing those funny hats. People are also looking so funny. Thanks for sharing great information with us.

    ReplyDelete