Monday, September 26, 2011

Shutting Down My Blog

Hello faithful minions.  I am taking this opportunity to inform you that I am shutting down my blog.

Wait.  Why are you crying?  Oh, no no no, honey.  Not this blog.  Dry your tears.  Jumping Brooks will continue on as usual.  I mean my other blog.  Jumping Ponds.

Hi fives.  For traveling.
As you may or may not know, I started another blog called Jumping Ponds when I studied abroad in England.  When I got back, it kind of fell out of use.  I tried to do different things with it, but in the end it went stagnant.  So I'm shutting it down.

Over the next few weeks I will be moving all of the posts from that blog to this one, one post per day.  I'll also be fixing some of the links and pictures that aren't working anymore.  I won't be linking the old posts to the Facebook fan page or my Twitter, so don't worry about spamming.  But if you want to re-live some of the memories with me, stop by once a day to see what's going on.  The first one will come later today.

So... um... sweet.  Let's murder a blog.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you keep at least one blog going, I'll be happy. You are the very best.

    ReplyDelete