Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Life, Careers, and Time Travel

Job hunting is like syphilis.  It sucks.  Fortunately, I only have to deal with one of those things.  Can you guess which one?  No, jerk, it's not syphilis.  What are you some kind of comedian?

It's job hunting.  And it leaves less time for blogging, which is why I haven't posted in a while.  But don't worry.  When Al Gore invents time travel, I'll just go back and write a few more posts.  Oh wait.  China just banned time travel.  Which consequently bans me from driving my DeLorean over 88 mph.

I'm not lying.  China banned time travel.  Well, okay.  They banned the concept of time travel from being used in television, movies, books, etc.  They said it encourages certain ideologies and makes a mockery of important historical events.

For the most part, I agree with this move.  Time travel was the death of the show Heroes and has only been effective in, like, two things: Back to the Future and Doctor Who.  Oh, and of course my Time Machine Joke of the Day.  But considering China will soon be our overlords, I'm concerned that by the time we get this time travel thing figured out, it will be banned outright.

Which means you won't be able to go back and tell yourself to wear gym shoes that one day, or don't stand behind that horse, or that chick is actually a man.  Every decision you make, you're stuck with it.  Thanks, China.  At least Flying Rainbow Poptart Cat will cheer me up.

I'll try to do more blog posts.  More "I Answer Stupid Questions" coming soon.

Like it on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. uggggh.... the Chinese government... -___-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo to China, and yay to Flying Rainbow Poptart Cat. He is one cat who can really travel!

    If you can find a good job as well as you write entertaining blogs, you'll be working in no time at all. Here's hoping it will be soon for you.

    ReplyDelete