Saturday, April 3, 2010

Come Fly With Me... Or Whatever, I Guess

The FAA just said it will allow depressed pilots who are on antidepressants to fly again.

Why wouldn't you want your depressed pilot to be on antidepressants? Can you imagine flying with a depressed pilot who wasn't medicated?

"We'll be flying at 32,000 feet today, which luckily no one is going to be limping away from if we crash. An oxygen mask will come down, but why bother? It's all pointless anyway. The bag will appear to be empty... like my soul... but air will still come through. But really, we all have to die sometime. So might as well just suffocate and die. Meh. See you in hell."

No thank you. I'll take my pilots highly medicated please. Anything you can do to keep them happy and wanting to live is fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment