Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Life Lessons of Beer

As I write this blog I am drinking an Apple-Cinnamon flavored Leinenkugel beer. Half of you are probably thinking, "hey that sounds disgusting," and the other half are probably thinking, "hey that might be good."

Well, that split opinion is a fairly accurate reflection of the actual taste because I haven't really decided how I feel about it. It seems that every other sip is delightful, but the sip in between is horrible.

That's kind of like life. You take the good with the bad, the ying with the yang, the sex with the teen pregnancy, etc.

Oh beer, you teach us so many life lessons.

Anyway, I figured this blog post would be more interactive than my other ones. What are some of the life lessons beer has taught you?

Leave a comment and let me know. If I think of anymore beer life lessons, I'll post them.

1 comment:

  1. When I was a little boy, I remember my grandpa pouring a bit of beer over the hamburgers on the barbecue grill. Beer-be-cue sauce! I was always wondering why I had such a hangover the next morning.

    ReplyDelete