Friday, May 1, 2009

High School Can Be Murder

The Chicago Tribune reports that producers of a remake of Nightmare on Elm Street are negotiating with Chicago school district 214 to do some filming at Elk Grove and John Hersey High School (my high school)!
.
I can't think of a more perfect place for a horror movie to be filmed. High school is very much like a torture chamber, and my school certainly serves as a great example of suburban hell.
.
It would be SO cool if Freddy killed someone in one of my former classrooms! If it is shot at Hersey, chances are good he'll be putting some unfortunate soul out of his misery.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Hersey is hell. I hated that school. Hersey sucks. I went to Hersey. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I transferred schols. I'm still in high school. My current high school is better. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone's got the school spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is sooooo ocooolll!!!!.... did you ever think about being a newspaper columnist or something?? your very funny when you write and its very interesting to read!!!.. think about it! peace

    ReplyDelete